As I said, I want to start sharing my writing or at least what I’m doing with my writing projects. Now that I’m more settled (on a New England autumn foliage tour), here’s what’s I’ve been working on since October started.
- wrote two scenes in my unfinished NaNoWriMo 2015, decided that that story (since it’s a collection of interrelated short stories) would be better written after the one before it (since writing a novel in the order its read in may work better for me), and have since made good progress
- said content (witches) of said progress inspired me to write a vignette (~1,600 words) about one character’s backstory and the comparison of witches from different parts of the world he inhabits
- sketched, inked, and partially colored a picture of a character from NaNo 2015
- did some initial brainstorm writing for some old ideas (Garden/Moon Lineage)
- sketched, inked, and fully colored a picture from a recent Drabble A Day (I was quite pleased with it)
- finalized structure edits in Wild Moon, White Tree (it’s helped me get a better grasp on what I need to add to the story, as well as how it flows and fits together. fun times.)
- finally – received two rejections for submitted short stories and was relieved; will look into why I thought this, as I think it’s important
It’ll be interesting to see how these little snippets about my writing and projects evolve.